Solo Flight Log

Travel log about being a single w/o kids(SWOK)include notes about my faith, of being a uterine cancer survivor and raw foodist. Other interests are knitting, crocheting, cats and...

Name:
Location: Southern Arizona, Southwest, United States

Another thing I wish to make others aware of endometrial cancer. AKA Uterine cancer, one of the least talked about gynological cancers. I’m a survivor of uterine cancer, quite a fight. Personally I think that it's easier to talk about breasts (man's fixation) then it is to talk about bleeding - women's bleeding and uterus has been a verboten subject for centuries!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

"Them's the breaks kiddo..."

Arrgggg, broke my wrist on Boxing Day (26DEC06) of course it's the right wrist (I'm a righty) that's in a cast and the truck I drive is standard stick. Just turning the key is a huge challange. The cast is fiberglass but still is a bit heavy.

So it's going to be a long two and a half weeks (half a week is gone). Posting won't be as frequent. But I will still post, espically since I want to break below 200 by valentine's day.

Tina

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry this happened to you!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you ever planning on posting again? Where'd you go?

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home