Solo Flight Log

Travel log about being a single w/o kids(SWOK)include notes about my faith, of being a uterine cancer survivor and raw foodist. Other interests are knitting, crocheting, cats and...

Name:
Location: Southern Arizona, Southwest, United States

Another thing I wish to make others aware of endometrial cancer. AKA Uterine cancer, one of the least talked about gynological cancers. I’m a survivor of uterine cancer, quite a fight. Personally I think that it's easier to talk about breasts (man's fixation) then it is to talk about bleeding - women's bleeding and uterus has been a verboten subject for centuries!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Until I figure out how to post photos in this blog I'm going to post the link below to my before and current after photos for the weight loss while eating raw vegen

http://www.rawfoodbootcamp.com/Before_After.php

There are other testimonies as well. I'm not the only one who transformed from obesity to being simply overweight. Feel free to read and to ask questions.

Have a very Merry Christmas, I'm off to knit some mitts while I watch Little Miss Sunshine. It gets cold in Arizona houses made before a certian year. Very little insullation in cement block houses.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good!

The comments section of my blog is labeled "net carbs" instead of comments, so you'll see something like "0 net carbs." Click there.

Merry Christmas!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Tina in AZ said...

Thanks i appreciate the info and welcome to being the first to leave a comment.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home